Residential Mortgage Loans:
- A wide variety of variable and fixed rate programs, including FHA and VA
Home Equity Credit Lines:
- Use the equity in your home for purchases, debt consolidation or home restoration projects.
- Setting up your line of credit is fast and easy.
- Low interest rates – From $15,000 to $100,000 for a single-family dwelling
Commercial Real Estate Loans
Auto loans (Cars, Trucks and Commercial Vehicles):
- Up to 90 percent financing on new cars and up to 80 percent on used cars
- Rate and payment fixed for the entire term
Unsecured Credit Lines:
- Maximum loan amount $2000
- Use your deposit account as collateral for a loan.
- Borrow up to 90 percent of your deposit balance at a low interest rates
The Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) and the Federal Banking Regulators’ CRA regulations were enacted to help ensure that banks meet the credit needs of their communities. CRA encourages lenders to establish dialogues with local community members regarding their credit needs and to make efforts, within sound credit practices, to help meet those needs.
* APR – Annual Percentage Rate
* APY – Annual Percentage Yield